300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Vehicle Accidents

I'm a new recruit and just want to get some info to hopefully impress my FTO. So minor accidents on roadways we deal with but what about in parking lots? Walmart or other major retailers? Just have the parties exchange insurance info? No accident report necessary on our end? And what If a person doesn't want to exchange insurance info? What do we do? Appreciate the info and advice in advance.

Better off asking in the Texas forum
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Parking lots are non-reportable areas. Check your General orders or Standard Operating procedures. This should have been covered in the academy, but, just ask your FTO...that is what he is there for.

Don't worry about impressing your FTO...you are there to learn, ask questions. You will impress your FTO by learning what he has taught you and how you implement it.
      Last edited by Kraut0783; 09-29-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Don't worry about impressing your FTO with stuff like this. Some agencies take private property crashes. What does your agency do? Your questions are good ones, and your FTO is the person you need to ask.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8077 users online. 381 members and 7696 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X