X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kcr
    replied
    Originally posted by gomets11 View Post
    I like the fact that we have DUI Deputies...I just impound the vehicle and they handle the rest...
    When I was with the SO, we handed all our deuces to CHP. They hated it, I loved it.

Leave a comment:

• DPS55
    replied
    Originally posted by P.I.Davis View Post
    So there we were my FTO and I runninstationary Radar. 59 in a 40zone and Im off to the races. Guy stops in lane 2 of a 3 lane highway (Clue one, also its saturday night 2315 so its a extra big clue). Open container on the floor of the passenger side (Clue two). Admission to drinking tonight (Sealed the deal.

Exit the car. SFST all 6 on HGN, 6 on walk and turn and 4 on One leg stand.

Click click and a transport to the staion later my prisoner blows a .19. Stroked him for DUI, Speeding, and a nice little $530 one for the open container.

I LIKE NABBING DRUNKS!
    Congrats man. I see you are off to a good start already

Leave a comment:

• gomets11
    replied
    I like the fact that we have DUI Deputies...I just impound the vehicle and they handle the rest...

Leave a comment:

• SMPPD87
    replied
    congrats, what did you blow?

Leave a comment:

• Protect-N-Serve
    replied
    grats on the collar

Leave a comment:

• P.I.Davis
    started a topic My first D.U.I !

My first D.U.I !

So there we were my FTO and I runninstationary Radar. 59 in a 40zone and Im off to the races. Guy stops in lane 2 of a 3 lane highway (Clue one, also its saturday night 2315 so its a extra big clue). Open container on the floor of the passenger side (Clue two). Admission to drinking tonight (Sealed the deal.

Exit the car. SFST all 6 on HGN, 6 on walk and turn and 4 on One leg stand.

Click click and a transport to the staion later my prisoner blows a .19. Stroked him for DUI, Speeding, and a nice little $530 one for the open container.

I LIKE NABBING DRUNKS!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2184 users online. 115 members and 2069 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X