300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first D.U.I !

So there we were my FTO and I runninstationary Radar. 59 in a 40zone and Im off to the races. Guy stops in lane 2 of a 3 lane highway (Clue one, also its saturday night 2315 so its a extra big clue). Open container on the floor of the passenger side (Clue two). Admission to drinking tonight (Sealed the deal.

Exit the car. SFST all 6 on HGN, 6 on walk and turn and 4 on One leg stand.

Click click and a transport to the staion later my prisoner blows a .19. Stroked him for DUI, Speeding, and a nice little $530 one for the open container.

I LIKE NABBING DRUNKS!

grats on the collar

Comment

congrats, what did you blow?
      -Sean

Comment

I like the fact that we have DUI Deputies...I just impound the vehicle and they handle the rest...

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.Davis View Post
          So there we were my FTO and I runninstationary Radar. 59 in a 40zone and Im off to the races. Guy stops in lane 2 of a 3 lane highway (Clue one, also its saturday night 2315 so its a extra big clue). Open container on the floor of the passenger side (Clue two). Admission to drinking tonight (Sealed the deal.

Exit the car. SFST all 6 on HGN, 6 on walk and turn and 4 on One leg stand.

Click click and a transport to the staion later my prisoner blows a .19. Stroked him for DUI, Speeding, and a nice little $530 one for the open container.

I LIKE NABBING DRUNKS!
          Congrats man. I see you are off to a good start already
          "Damned if you do and damned if you dont"

Comment

Originally posted by gomets11 View Post
            I like the fact that we have DUI Deputies...I just impound the vehicle and they handle the rest...
            When I was with the SO, we handed all our deuces to CHP. They hated it, I loved it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4018 users online. 189 members and 3829 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X