X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by kraut0783 View Post
    no, keep you cop life and personal life separate. If yrou want to continue your youtube hobby do it...but don't add anything about law enforcement.

Some departments frown on using their uniforms or taking video while on duty for social media, we've had some get in trouble for that.
    Read this ten times

Leave a comment:

• ab04
    replied
    Thanks for the responses, I was kind of thinking along the same lines of keeping it but not combine it. As it is now I’m a paramedic but I never mention it in any videos. And CCCSD, good try

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Do what you want. Nothing can go wrong combining the two. It’s a new world and you don’t have to follow rules if you don’t feel like it.

What could happen..?

Leave a comment:

• NW121
    replied
    Congratulations on your hiring. I agree with Kraut, keep the two worlds separate. Also be mindful of content you post and things you say, especially while on probation. How many times have we seen an officer lose his/her job over a Facebook rant? Check your agency policies as well.

Stay safe.
    Last edited by NW121; 11-04-2018, 08:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kraut0783
    replied
    No, keep you cop life and personal life separate. If you want to continue your YouTube hobby do it...but don't add anything about law enforcement.

Some departments frown on using their uniforms or taking video while on duty for social media, we've had some get in trouble for that.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5896 users online. 197 members and 5699 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X