300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first interview was today...

I had an interview with Trotwood PD today. I'll let you all know how it goes. It was my second interview ever, so I was a little nervous at first. Now the waiting game. When I was asked if I had any questions, I asked several questions I wrote down. On my third question, the woman to the far right started writing stuff down. Was it a good idea to ask questions?
    Last edited by funeralplanner; 04-10-2007, 07:18 PM. Reason: title change

I've been through 7 or 8. I've also sat in on a couple.

They ALWAYS write stuff down...don't sweat it at all.

From now until you get the good phone call or the dreaded thin letter, you will think about your answers and second guess the crap out of yourself...don't! The seed is already planted, nothing you can do now but wait.

Good luck.
    ps-always have questions to ask! They expect it.

Comment

did you take the joint test with them and huber? I am curious as to how that works with them both having the test, how does it work as to which dept you go to or what not? Good luck with your process with them, you'll have plenty of fun if you get it, lol.

Comment

I'm really not sure how its all going to end up to tell you the truth. It started out as a joint test, and now I think it is all just for Trotwood PD. The 3 guys that took the test received the same stuff in the mail that I did. I would rather work Trotwood anyways. I would just like to be busy. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

only 3 took the test? are you kidding

Comment

3 others from my academy class.
            Overall, 200 took the test, 140 passed onto the physical test, 39 went on from there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6583 users online. 356 members and 6227 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X