300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you guys don't mind....

But yesterday I had my third and final interview with the Chief of Police at my PD of choice. The Chief asked why he hadn't seen my application sooner, and that he wants me and looks forward to hiring me and having me on his department!

So now I got short timers syndrome at my current job (Federal Security Guard for the Air Force). I can't wait to start!

For you guys, what sucked about first getting started? The paperwork, weapons qual?
    You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Mind? Absolutely not. Congratulations.

Comment

Thanks guys! Been on the job for 4 weeks now, and I can't imagine myselfdoing anything else!

I know I work in a small PD, it doesn't have the best equipment, but I have awesome leadership, and I love my department! I wouldn't trade it for the world, especially after hearing a deputy friend of mine talking about his county, I don't know. I may not get paid much, but I have a lot more freedom then he does! Without all the cool gizmo's!
        You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3143 users online. 188 members and 2955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X