300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTO starts tommorow!

Oh boy am I gonna have fun tommorow. I start FTO and I am absolutly beside myself with excitment. LOL I have been to my department a few times prior to graduation and all the other patrol officers keep laughing at me becasue I can't get out of the interview stance or not call them all sir and ma'am. They laugh cause they know the academy brain washing takes time to undo. LOL. When exactly do you stop feeling like a visitor and more like an employee?

That's funny... I was approached by a few Training Officers yesterday.. and they told me to straighten out a few other probationers, because they weren't answering up, saying "sir", and were coming off as salty. They said to do this before they did it themselves, or they ended up getting a rep.

Personally I just played the game for the past 8 months and kept myself humble... Now that I only have a few months of FTO left, other Officers are being real cool with me.
    Yes I'm a LEO... but I do no care enough to go through the trouble of changing the screen name.... sorry

Comment

Might want to make sure you spell "tomorrow" right on your reports
      www.saveavet.org

Comment

PI Congrats, what County in MD?
        "Do not draw me without honor"

"Do not sheath me without Justice!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3660 users online. 231 members and 3429 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X