Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow im sorry to hear you got shot. I must say that riding the desk really sucks but atleast were alive. So you got some backface deformation ? What were you hit with if you dont mind me asking? What was your situation?
    ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper
      Balls of Iron - not an easy thing to have for a lady!

Heal. Enjoy your place in this world as a bona fide, field tested, hero.

And get some.

You make me proud I wore a badge.

JG
      I'll say Ovaries Of Iron and add a plus one to that.

Comment

From one sister to another...way to go, honey. You get well and get back out there and kick some more ***. I'm proud of you and you're my shero :-)

Smurfette
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

well im doing better I still have issues but I went on the range and qualified my gun of course I had someone help me reload, but Im back in action. oh the joyus day it was. Im going to the mayo clinic for my bones in my arm june 20. Im having surgery on my radial nerve may 30 so im just playing the waiting game healing, rehabing and, working out to get my body ready to go.

Comment

Well pyxie the horse kicked you off and your climbing back on kicking some *****. Way to go. Glad to hear you still have a positive attitude.

Comment

Pyxie, sounds like you're doing great. Keep up the good work and maintain your patience, it's going to take a while!
              "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

glad to hear you're ok bridget, send your fto my get well wishes also.

Comment

WOW.....

Great Job Deputy! Get well soon, and don't let them tell you "No", ever. You've paid for your badge in blood, you deserve to wear it as long as you want to. Great job and get better soon!
                  1*

Ten dash eight!

Comment

Well guys wish me luck I go into yet another surgery to fix my mess see yall in a few days.

Comment

Good luck! Let us know you're all right as soon as you can.
                      "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Hang in there kid! Take your time, recover right, and type us when ya can.

Comment

well guys Im out of surgery but the surgeon told me ive only got a 15% chance of gaining anything from my nerve graft in my arm because of how deep my scar tissue was but its a 15% percent chance I didnt have before the surgery.Ill keep working at it but Im doing good other wise. Laters

Comment

Pyxie,
                            Keep focused on a positive outcome and remember you have a lot of support going your way (prayers). Make sure to keep us updated and if you need anything while in FL let us know. There have been a ton of people that were told by doctors that they would not be able to do something but end up being proved wrong (doctors) because of determination, willpower and dedication at returning to an acceptable level. Then, push past that mark. Keep positive.
                            Patrick
                            Excuses only please the one telling them!

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

Comment

Well Im back up and running just thought Id say hello to everyone and that Im doing good just resting when I can

Comment

Originally posted by pyxie View Post
                                Well Im back up and running just thought Id say hello to everyone and that Im doing good just resting when I can
                                Glad to hear you keep getting better and better
                                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4973 users online. 313 members and 4660 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X