Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Bridget. Great work in an extreme situation.

I pray you have a full and complete recovery.

Comment

If you pass through Tallahassee Ill buy you a Donut and some coffee.
      U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
      Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Daugther

Your daughter is quite lucky to have a great role model such as yourself as a Mom. Best of luck!
        ....Remember that courage and strength are naught without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste,look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end. -E. Whymper

Comment

If your ever in North Texas, give me a shout, I'll buy you a drink and a bite to eat at a great bbq resturant I know.... God Speed Dep. You are a true hero... "Nemo me impune lacessit"
          Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Good job girl!! I wish you the best.

Comment

well I may get the chance to offer you that drink. You will be traveling near my neck of the woods. Jacksonville is just over an hour away. Let me know when you and your family will be coming through. I am sure we have some more (LEO's) in the area and we can put something together.
              Patrick
              Excuses only please the one telling them!

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

Comment

Add another beer to your IOU list - or maybe some shopping and stress relief (female leo style) if you ever find yourself in Minnesota - Twin Cities area.
                Way to go - you are definately an inspiration.
                Keep on fighting - warriors always outpace what the docs say.

Comment

melt that bullet down to a flat bar, have "the date" engraved on it, and wear it on your uniform above your nametag.

you earned it.
                  "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

Hope 4 a speedy & full recovery...

Keep us up 2 date on the turds trial....

If you & yours are ever in the Houston area, you gotta free meal on me & my girl-also an Officer.

Comment

wow! glad you two are safe.

amazing...

Comment

Bridget,

I'm glad to hear you're doing well. You are definately a Warrior. Wish we had some female officers like you down here in my neck of the woods. I'd be proud to work by you.

Keep working hard on your recovery. A good friend of mine got shot 6 times a couple of years ago and it took a while but he's back full duty and recovered well. Another friend of mine lost his hand and was able to get it sewn back on and now has 97% ability. You can definately pull through this.

We're all pulling for you.
                        The views I share are my own, and do not represent the opinions of my employing agency.

Comment

Hearing your story further encouraged me to donate blood for the first time. I wanted to consider the donation to be a donation in honor of your name and your bravery.

Hope you are doing well, take care.

Comment

well giving blood is always good never thought id need it but i guess all that donating paid off. As for the turds trial pretrial is set for april 24th. Wow i cant believe your friend got his hand cut off and has that much movement back i guess nothings impossible but it can be frustrating sometimes but im hanging in there. I grew up in new orleans where theres only one rule be tough or die not too much in between. Ive since moved out of there but that mentally has always stayed with me. It makes me a better leo i think and as for being a female in this field the guys are constantly trying me I just think its funny but on a serious note after all this they have no doubt I can hang with the best of them atleast they know ive got there back to the death. My shift has become closer together from this incident and a renewed faith in each other. Its good to know when roll into a situation your coworkers are right behind you which hasnt always been the case in this department.
                            ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Comment

glad that you and your fto are fine hope everything works out for you

Comment

wow, I so glad to hear that you are doing great.
                                I was just involved in a shooting myself on April 1st of all days. I was struck in the chest and I can say that my vest actually works. I have a burn mark at the impact site and a deep muscle tear but I am like you riding the desk for a while.

Keep the faith and stay strong for yourself and your family

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3630 users online. 252 members and 3378 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X