Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have one hell of a story. My FTO was fairly uneventful. It's boring when nothing is happening, but it's good too when people behave themselves. You're both heroes. I hope you have a full and speedy recovery. Job well done Bridget.

Comment

Wishing you the best of luck with your recovery. Your story will make for great training for future leo's. "Never give up!"

Comment

You are a survivor. You didn't survive by accident, you survived by the clear-headed use of your skills and talents.

God bless women like you, as he apparently blessed you!

EDJ
        "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

I know not to tangle with you. You are an incredible Police Officer and one heck of a fighter. What a way to keep your wits about you. Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad to hear that you made it through ok and I hope you scared the living crap out of them when you kept on firing.

You certainly give us wannabe's some things to contemplate. I'll sure as heck remember this.

God Bless

Comment

I am glad that both you and your FTO are alright. Way to stay in the fight! Continue to get well, you are both heros.

Comment

Great job handling yourself, especially so soon into the career. Like others have said, it's great to hear you made it through ok. Another hero emerges from the dust.

God bless.

AL
                Last edited by Guams; 03-14-2007, 07:04 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Stay strong and I definately 2nd the beer motion next time I'm down in the Orleans
                  Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

awesome

Well atleast the guys on my shift know I can hang and thats awesome I've already got 2 beers whoo hoo. Thanks guys!
                    ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Comment

that story made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.. Good Job you are a true hero...

Are you 10-8 on the road? Or light duty?

Comment

10-8

I'm not 10-8 yet but my fto is. I'm still on light duty they found the bullet in my chest so I'm just waiting for that to be removed. The slug shot up my arm and made it self comfy in my chest after it almost blew my arm off I've got pics hope you have strong stomachs
                        Attached Files
                        ‎"I'm angry. It's okay. I'll process my anger. I love myself. Whoosah.

Comment

Wow.........
                          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Great job to you and your FTO. You have an open invite to Fl (family included) so I can buy you a beer (or several). You have demonstrated how a LEO is supposed to act and react. You covered your partner and yourself to make sure you both went home.

This will be a story passed along to all future trainees, to show that the mundane or routine situations can go south and from unknown threats. You have made all officers proud to be able to call you a sister. Some officers can go all of their (self-induced) careers and not earn that.

You may still have things to learn about doing the job, which includes all of us, but do not allow anyone to call you a rook anymore.

Also, ask your FTO to get on here so we can give him a well-earned pat on the back or at least pass along the job well done from everyone here at O.com.
                            Patrick
                            Excuses only please the one telling them!

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.

Comment

Originally posted by pyxie
                              I'm not 10-8 yet but my fto is. I'm still on light duty they found the bullet in my chest so I'm just waiting for that to be removed. The slug shot up my arm and made it self comfy in my chest after it almost blew my arm off I've got pics hope you have strong stomachs

Get well soon. Again, Wow.
                              Invisible cows control my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pyxie

Wow those pictures I can't bring words to my fingers to type it. I can see why you wanted to go home though, looks like you have a great family.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6146 users online. 352 members and 5794 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X