Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first background investigation meeting.. Help.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe this is also a "sworn only" posting area.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumpz View Post

The school labeled me in possession because i was with the students that had the drugs. I was not arrested - that was the reasonings to send me to the alternative school.
      I was searched and nothing was found in my possession - but was with the people I was with.
      My phone wasn't in my possession that day, as it was given to a friend to listen to music and not returned until the end of the day - so I'm not sure if he was the one that sent it to frame me, and they didnt have the chance to give her the drugs; but it was off my phone which was admitted to the investigator and the school board 5 years ago.
      The girl that accused me of putting drugs in her purse was also searched; but nothing was found within her purse that she "claims" i gave to her; and the only accurate proof is the text messages.
      Saved
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

? I never said I got arrested? The people with possession got arrested.. I got sent to an alternative learning center for 30 days.

Did you even read my post? lol

" I was outside of the bathroom waiting for them, that they were in. I smelt a slight smell of Marijuana come out of the bathroom so I instantly told the School resource officer walking by, not caring if it was my friends or not using the drugs - because I never in my life evolved my self around that.
        I was searched at school and I was found with nothing on me, the people I was with were searched and found multiple pipes, bongs, and drugs on them."

"Going to an alternative school after all this I was told I was only guilty by association and not possession because I was found with nothing. As the background investigator told me I was labeled with possession my eyes lit up, because I was shocked - and he asked me whats the matter, I told him to this day I was told that I was never labeled with"
        Saved.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

delete please
          Don't start back-peddling now! The best thing to do when you dig yourself in, is to dig yourself in deeper.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Quick question regarding a backround investigation. Most people who grow up with siblings can admit to having a few fights/altercations between siblings. However, is this considered Domestic Violence?

Comment

Originally posted by Jabba Ranks View Post
              Quick question regarding a backround investigation. Most people who grow up with siblings can admit to having a few fights/altercations between siblings. However, is this considered Domestic Violence?
              For ummm polygraph purposes?

Comment

Well it's a question that is being asked on a Personal History Statement. But I'm assuming it will also be asked during the polygraph phase.

Comment

Although the technical definition of domestic violence includes any family or household members who are related by blood, marriage, share a child-in-common, etc., kids tend to fight with one another and it isn't necessarily domestic violence. Believe it or not, common sense will (probably) actually come into play in this phase of your hiring process.

Last edited by slamdunc; 03-15-2017, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the help. Very tricky question. I know that honesty is crucial during the backround phase. I had an altercation with a sibling around age 17 or 18. I'm assuming it would be better to put it down in the statement rather than be disqualified for withholding information.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6936 users online. 283 members and 6653 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X