• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gates21
    replied
    PT is at 5:45 and lasts until 6:30
    Class starts at 8:00, lunch from 12-1
    Most days you are done at 5, but there is at least 1 day a week where you will stay until 9-10 PM, even more days if u take the Spanish or juvenile officer classes.

Leave a comment:

• robert2006
    replied
    What are the hours at PTI?

Leave a comment:

• pujolsfan146
    replied
    Originally posted by Cobracandy
    How have you liked PTI....lots of fun huh.....I graduated in September. I heard the classes that followed ours were huge. We had about 60 people in ours then 2 classes after ours had 90. Good luck!
    You had one of our rooks graduate with ya. Without giving his name he is the one that looks 12 years old.

Leave a comment:

• pujolsfan146
    replied
    PTI is a cakewalk. When I went through it 15 years ago the instructors would make us break out our notepads once a day and write down the location of the watering hole for the day.
    The instructors would go out with the students every night after class was over.

Leave a comment:

• Boombotz
    replied
    Thanx brotha' man

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog377
    replied
    The website is: www.pti.uiuc.edu Hope this helps you.

Leave a comment:

• Boombotz
    replied
    I didnt want to create a new thread because it is similar to what I want to know. Does PTI have a web site cuz I cant find it at all help me out please.

Leave a comment:

• gates21
    replied
    All the other guys tell me YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE ROOKIE!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cobracandy
    replied
    How have you liked PTI....lots of fun huh.....I graduated in September. I heard the classes that followed ours were huge. We had about 60 people in ours then 2 classes after ours had 90. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• OfcHayes26
    replied
    Gates21 I work for the plano Police department and I can't wait till you get back then I will no longer be the Rookie ROOKIE!!!!!!hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• kimura7
    replied
    Hey how is everyone, what is the physical training like?

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog377
    replied
    I'll be there starting the 24th as well.

Leave a comment:

• gates21
    replied
    A friend of mine graduated from the Chicago academy a few years ago, the first day they made them run through the projects and said that the gang bangers love to get there hands on the new recruits. That would make me keep up with the group! They also made him crawl on his belly through the mud, sounds like a great time to me...

Leave a comment:

• ftlaudcop
    replied
    my dad lives in urbana,
    always wanted to stop off at p.t.i....
    and see what my illinois boi's go thru, rain or shine or snow....
    I been to the chicago academy where the haymarket statue is.

good luck to all...!!!!

www.schackdaddy.com

Leave a comment:

• topcop
    replied
    currently at PTI

I am currently at PTI and when you attend I will be the senior class. You really can bring what ever you want. I would suggest bed linnin and a good size cover because the apartments are always cold. bring a couple of pants for control tactics. Make sure you also have on of those long handcuff keys because the short ones are a pain to use. Don't worry to much because it is very laid back and an easy program. the only thing you really need to worry about is curfew and the college girls. good luck and I will see you there. By the way I am from Rockford PD and the name is washington if you want to look me up when you get there.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3838 users online. 279 members and 3559 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X