Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PTI is a cakewalk. When I went through it 15 years ago the instructors would make us break out our notepads once a day and write down the location of the watering hole for the day.
    The instructors would go out with the students every night after class was over.
    Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobracandy
      How have you liked PTI....lots of fun huh.....I graduated in September. I heard the classes that followed ours were huge. We had about 60 people in ours then 2 classes after ours had 90. Good luck!
      You had one of our rooks graduate with ya. Without giving his name he is the one that looks 12 years old.
      Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

What are the hours at PTI?
        My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

PT is at 5:45 and lasts until 6:30
          Class starts at 8:00, lunch from 12-1
          Most days you are done at 5, but there is at least 1 day a week where you will stay until 9-10 PM, even more days if u take the Spanish or juvenile officer classes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3410 users online. 197 members and 3213 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X