300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survived FTO

I MADE IT!!! I'm not quite sure, if I should be happy, or scared..FTO claims I have good head on my shoulder (it's properly screwed on and all blocks are in their proper places ), but on other hand, I'm excited considering this is what I have been after my whole life..And now here's the chance to serve my community. Now here's scared part of me: what if I mess up something? I can't run over to FTO and ask him for help or have him right there and tell me if it's wrong or right?? So many decisions to weigh..

But I start by myself, tomorrow evening..Hopefully I'll be able to manage/muddle my way through one shift without too much of mistakes.

Outstanding. Lets hear about your adventures.

Comment

I messed up a bunch of times, and that's really the only way you learn.

When you mess up, don't kick yourself, just learn from it and COPY THE REPORT!

Comment

Congrats, I remember my three months with FTO's....
        "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

sooo, how did your first shift go?

Comment

Originally posted by scuba4321
            sooo, how did your first shift go?
            Funny you should ask..Refer to thread named Rookie pranks! Needlesly to say you will laugh your bottom off on the prank they played on me

Comment

Congrats on finishing FTO- I cant wait to someday get there myself- 12 more weeks of academy to go for me. Keep up the good work and the positive attitude....
              "Hey handsome...catch any speeders today" ???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6743 users online. 348 members and 6395 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X