Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA State Trooper Oral Exam

PA State Trooper Oral Exam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going for my Pa State Trooper Oral Exam. Is there any PA state troopers who have been through this process and any advice? Thanks!

Not a Trooper yet, hopefully soon. I have the oral interview on Sept. 28th in Hershey. Good luck to you, and congrats on passing the written.

Comment

Hey thanks. I have mine the 26th in Hershey. Congrats to you too. I'm just trying to find out what to expect. Where are you from?

Comment

I am North of Philadelphia

Comment

I'm NORTH of Philadelphia too. In the pocono Mts. I'm getting no responses to my questions reguarding the oral. Have you heard anything about it?

Comment

If you go to the PSP web site and go under employment, there will be a heading that states it is an oral interview prep guide. It basicly gives you the format, the amount of questions. Let me know if you can't find it, and I will get it for you. I will check back in a day or so, let me know how you make out.

Comment

Originally posted by nheckman
              I'm NORTH of Philadelphia too. In the pocono Mts. I'm getting no responses to my questions reguarding the oral. Have you heard anything about it?
              maybe because your posting your question in the wrong forum
              if you can pass the written you should be able to figure out that youre posting your job search question in the rookie forum...
              there is actually a job search forum...
              also, not to many people are going to just give up the information you request... the hiring process is delecate so to speak and not to many people are going to just flt out say "do this do that, and make sure to say this while you do this after that question and when your done dont forget to do this again... etc etc"
              if you make it into the academy paying attention to detail is something will be beat into your heads if you cant already pay attention to details...
              which its obvious you cant.

edit:
              and when i say pay attention to detail, this is why...
              Originally posted by Officer.com
              Rookie Corner.
              Rookies can share experiences, and ask for advice from their experienced comrades. Only sworn personnel!
              when you are browsing the forums main page, it says exactly whats quoted above.
              Last edited by VAsteve20; 09-10-2005, 10:15 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5731 users online. 335 members and 5396 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X