300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa Act 120 Certification Exam

Has anybody taken this exam in Harrisburg I am taking it in September and was looking for study advice.

Note all the same.

I myself didn't have to take it. I was lucky to get through the academy and a job. The one kid who just got hired at my place did and said it is absically a sum of all the courses.
    Go ahead and run, we like that!

Comment

I am assuming you are talking about the BETA test and if you are make sure you know the 4th, 6th, 8th, 12th and 14th amendments. They are on the test quit a bit. I took the test over a year ago and thats all i can remember about it. There were a lot of questions. Also there is supposed to be a study guide on the MPOETC website. www.mpoetc.state.pa.us. The test really isnt that bad. I know some people who were out of the academy for a year with no police work and passed the test fine. I was lucky enough that they gave us the test on the last day of the academy. I think we were the last academy to be able to take it during the academy. Good Luck.

Comment

Thanks for the info I was a police officer years ago in Washington D.C. and Maryland. Now I am returning back to work in Pa and they want me to take this test. They said I have 3 shoots hope I wont need them. I think this is a fairly new Test

Thanks
        Ed

Comment

I took it last year..it's not that bad...and I was "out" a long time..Good Luck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3854 users online. 231 members and 3623 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X