300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• past criminal history

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need some help on a past history problem.
    I am currently a commissioned officer in missouri. however, about 10 years ago, while unemployed and pretty much a couch potatoe, I started hanging around with the wrong people. anyways, i let a friend(at the time i thought he was a friend but really wasn't) talk me into letting him help me get out of debt, and he took my car and burned it. ok, I know it was/is stupid and please no comments........... but at the time i had my truck rrepowed and as fixin to lose my house and car, so it sounded good. i let him do it and this guy was a career criminal who got busted 6 months later with 15 pounds of pot. so, tryin to cut some time off he told them what i done. long story short, i confessed, and to keepfrom having a felony on my record, took the insurance money and repaid the insurance company and took out a loan to pay off the bank. I thought i had covered my tracks well enough to keep this from going onmy record. well, 10 years later, i have kept my nose clean and am now an officer, but on my record, it still shows 2 warrants that the state trooper issued for my arrest. i was never charged but the warrants are still on my record and everytime i run a criminal records check its there and i have to explain it over and over and over. so how can i get this off my record. i am a differant person now than i was then and wish i had never done it. please, i am looking for advise, not mean comments or personal remarks.\thanks
    "In God we trust, all others are suspects."
    "Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but only takes 4 to extend your arm and B!TCH SLAP that mother ****er!!!"

This makes no sense whatsoever ... If you are a sworn Deputy etc and there are two warrants you would be suspended here and on your way to being fired while sitting in the jail.

Like I said this makes no sense at all.

Comment

Didnt Mean To Post Here

Sorry, Meant To Post Elsewhere And Did. Please Do Not Respond Here.
      "In God we trust, all others are suspects."
      "Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but only takes 4 to extend your arm and B!TCH SLAP that mother ****er!!!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5388 users online. 308 members and 5080 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X