Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first on the job fight and my first time taking a life.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first on the job fight and my first time taking a life.

................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Last edited by ROB88; 07-16-2014, 02:49 PM.
    If you had not committed great evil, God would have not unleashed me upon you.

You met the ultimate requirement of this job; you made it home safely to your family.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Robb Im glad your Ok an d I"m sure you did everything right. but I would refrain from posting the details of this until the legal issues have run their course. Since you said he might not make it , its not quite done. IF there is litigation, it takes years.

Comment

Take this post down post-haste. Civil litigation sucks and takes a long time and can be brought for a few more years at the minimum. I am glad you're alright and you've got quite the story for the memoirs.

Comment

This post needs to disappear.

Comment

There is a definite need to debrief after a critical incident. Soldiers have been debriefing after battles since ancient times. *

Unfortunately, the internet is just not the place for it. You DO need to talk about the incident though. Talk to your shiftmates, maybe even a supervisor.

My dept has a peer support group comprised of officers who have been in critical incidents. It's completely volunteer, and these guys get paged out in the middle of the night to come support a fellow officer. If your department doesn't have a peer support group, YOU should start one now that you've had this experience.

*Taken from Lt. Col. Grossman's On Combat.

Comment

Here is a good example. Many media outlets are calling for the arrest of the cops. Big story here news people going to the cops house.

http://nypost.com/2014/07/19/man-in-...amage-autopsy/

Comment

Yeah I saw that. It is funny how people think that we intentionally plan to kill people when we try to gain physical control. Now the marches have started.
                If you had not committed great evil, God would have not unleashed me upon you.

Comment

Why don't you see if the admins can take this post down altogether. And then also deactivate your account and make a new one. Call me paranoid. Don't trust people.
                  Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2970 users online. 173 members and 2797 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X