Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people like this be on the street?!?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can people like this be on the street?!?

My Chief showed me a background check on a local frequent flier. Holy hell! I know New Mexico is a liberal state with lean Judges; but this is ridiculous!!!

This guy is only 30 years old.

Resisting/Evading
    Batt. Police Officer
    Batt. Police Officer
    Burglary
    Larceny
    Injuring/Tampering Motor Vehicle
    Resisting/Evading
    Batt. household member
    Larceny
    Poss. Drug Paraphernalia(Meth)
    Jailbreak/Escape
    Burglary
    Agg. Burglary
    Breaking and entering
    Larceny
    Habitualized(Whats this mean?)
    Resisting/Evading
    Batt. Police Officer
    Batt. household member
    Crim. Damage to property household member
    Contempt of Court

And enough traffic citations for NASA to analyze.

This guy is free....No probation, no parole...out CLEAN. I think I'll be sleeping with one eye open as long as I live here...

Daddy + $ =
    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

You need to send him to Texas.
      Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

The judicial system tends to give multiple breaks for everything up to the real heinous crimes.

The habitualized probably means Habitual Criminal

The only thing I see on his record that would normally have got prison time is the Aggravated Burglary.

With the high cost of prison space, everything else on that list is "minor" in the eyes of the courts. (I am using the bean counters terms not my own.)

Most would have been early releases if the counts go too high.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Habitualized(Whats this mean?

As Iowa has stated, in Colo it would mean he has suffered enough Felony or combination of Misdemeanors to be adjudicated an Habitual Criminal. Prosecutors usually add that separate charge for sentencing enhancement
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

There are countless others just like him walking the streets. There is not enough space in prison to lock up these kind of people.
            What is Perseverance?
            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Life (in jail) on the installment plan!
              This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Last III I ran on a guy returned 32 pages.

So I put them in a binder........

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                  The judicial system tends to give multiple breaks for everything up to the real heinous crimes.

The habitualized probably means Habitual Criminal

The only thing I see on his record that would normally have got prison time is the Aggravated Burglary.

With the high cost of prison space, everything else on that list is "minor" in the eyes of the courts. (I am using the bean counters terms not my own.)

Most would have been early releases if the counts go too high.
                  Even the jail break / escape?
                  Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

Originally posted by OneAdam12 View Post
                    Even the jail break / escape?
                    At the most that is a 5 yr prison term -------and ONLY if he was a convicted felon and in prison at the time of the escape.
                    THEN a 5 yr term maxes out at 2.5 yrs and they are free and clear.

If they are awaiting trial and escape it is usually a misdemeanor----------
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by irish21 View Post
                      My Chief showed me a background check on a local frequent flier. Holy hell! I know New Mexico is a liberal state with lean Judges; but this is ridiculous!!!

This guy is only 30 years old.

Resisting/Evading
                      Batt. Police Officer
                      Batt. Police Officer
                      Burglary
                      Larceny
                      Injuring/Tampering Motor Vehicle
                      Resisting/Evading
                      Batt. household member
                      Larceny
                      Jailbreak/Escape
                      Burglary
                      Agg. Burglary
                      Breaking and entering
                      Larceny
                      Habitualized(Whats this mean?)
                      Resisting/Evading
                      Batt. Police Officer
                      Batt. household member
                      Crim. Damage to property household member
                      Contempt of Court

And enough traffic citations for NASA to analyze.

This guy is free....No probation, no parole...out CLEAN. I think I'll be sleeping with one eye open as long as I live here...
                      With the exception of the "jail break" and burglary- all the other charges seem to misdemeanors- ie low end. Not trying to stand up for the waste of human flesh, BUT I've seen alot of instances where officers throw in "battery against them" any time a dumb *** flinches or even puts up a mild form of resistance. Here in Ca we used to see alot of younger officers hooking people up for "reisisting"- a misd. on some C/S charges, making that the primary charge for the arrest.

I would SERIOUSLY ask what type of report writing the officers making the arrest completed, that the prosecutor, and the court went for such a low end charge as well- Recently stopped an "obvious tweeker" who had a high bail felony warrant out of oklahoma( strange enough it was only extraditable from adjoining states) His was for criminal trespass and destruction of property- he told me honestly that his charge was for a beer run while he was on probation( of course narcotics), and he didn't pay enough for the "deuce deuce" bottle he was buying and tried to run- when he ran, he slipped and fell into a SNACK rack, knocking down the merchandise, hence the "destruction of property"- a quick phone call from the location of the "ped stop" confirmed by the Co.Sheriffs warrants unit, that they would NOT extradite him, and that apparently he DID break some items at a convenience store. end result-no dope on him, and the knucklehead got a jay walking ticket and a "goodbye".

We deal with knuckleheads everyday in LE. sometiems they solve themse as a problem( by either going straight, or catchign a bullet from their equally dumb*** associates) and soetimes they excalate to full blown dirt bags, huritng citizens, us, or being hurt by us. Its part of the game...
                      "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

On a positive note, if he's messing around with meth his life expectancy is shorter than the ours Ya gotta keep positive.
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Come to Texas, work in Dallas county where I have arrested people who had previously been convicted of Murder, and got probation. That criminal history is nothing compared to some of the hooks I've dealt with. I charged a guy with Assault/Public servant, he also tried to take my gun, and he got 5 years probation.
                          "Out of every 100 men sent to battle, 10 shouldn't even be there, 80 are just targets, 9 are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a Warrior and he will bring the others back." -Heraclitus

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6291 users online. 344 members and 5947 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X