300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have not been on here in a while

Been really busy trying to be a sponge and adjust to being a vampire (C shift) lately. I finished my last day of the PTO program last night. I am now on days off but will be riding solo on Monday night when I head back in. Feel pretty good about going solo but it helps knowing I have a lot of great, really smart guys to work with if I need help.

I am still in awwe at how great this job can be. I hope I do not lose my enthusiasm in time.

Enthusiasm

Originally posted by Jay6 View Post
    Been really busy trying to be a sponge and adjust to being a vampire (C shift) lately. I finished my last day of the PTO program last night. I am now on days off but will be riding solo on Monday night when I head back in. Feel pretty good about going solo but it helps knowing I have a lot of great, really smart guys to work with if I need help.

I am still in awwe at how great this job can be. I hope I do not lose my enthusiasm in time.
    The best way to not lose your enthusiasm or passion for the job is to not hang around the gossipers, naysayers, and routine complainers. Every department has some. They are identified as follows:
    -uniform looks crappy
    -they are always fussing about the car, the administration, the pay, the hours, the citizens, their supervisor(s), their partner/ shiftmates, the fact that they had to pay full-price for their meal, the dispatchers, etc..
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2646 users online. 137 members and 2509 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X