Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campus Police - Time scale for new positions?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campus Police - Time scale for new positions?

How long does it take colleges to create new Officer positions?
    I know with cities, you have to have a vacancy, get town council approval, post it publicly, etc. Does anyone know the process for colleges and campus police officers?

I'm asking because I was offered a spot when ones created. The paperwork for starting the position was started three months ago, and so far there hasn't been any update on the position.

Eager to apply....My current pay rate...$10.03/Hr. certified....is starting to wear thin on my bills and credit score

There is no timeline when it comes to politics.

Comment

In general alot will depend on funding..for many colleges the fiscal years start in July just like any other goverment budget..also alot of schools look at their campus police as a nessesary evil and if the school needs the money somewhere else then the campus police be damned..they'll take it and that position gets put on the backburner. Or it could be it has to work it's way from HR up the ladder to whoever has final say..keeping in mind that person has a bunch of things on their desk that also need attention..
      "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

Comment

One never knows -----------------------you hire when you get the final approval from HR.

Besides that type of activity is very agency specific
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3152 users online. 158 members and 2994 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X