300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just hired

Finally got the call that I'd been waiting for for so long. Finally hired!

I graduate the academy on Thursday the 19th and it looks like I'll start field training the first week of December (if the detective finishes my background quickly). Still have to take the psychological test and the medical examination, but the good news is that the chief waived the PT test since I'm coming fresh from the academy. The chief was grinning from ear-to-ear when he told me I'd be working Christmas lol! I'm so happy I don't mind at all!

I'm still pinching myself....I find myself both extremely excited and nervous at the same time.

Originally posted by GDgefreiter View Post
    Finally got the call that I'd been waiting for for so long. Finally hired!

I graduate the academy on Thursday the 19th and it looks like I'll start field training the first week of December (if the detective finishes my background quickly). Still have to take the psychological test and the medical examination, but the good news is that the chief waived the PT test since I'm coming fresh from the academy. The chief was grinning from ear-to-ear when he told me I'd be working Christmas lol! I'm so happy I don't mind at all!

I'm still pinching myself....I find myself both extremely excited and nervous at the same time.
    Congrats, and remember these 3 things:
    Never Rat,
    Always keep your mouth shut,
    and don't be a wise guy.

Follow these rules, have common sesnse and compassion, and you'll be fine.
    Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations!

Like coach said:
      Shut up and listen
      Accept your FTO's criticism and do exactly what they say
      Have fun most importantly!!

Welcome to the ranks!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9607 users online. 383 members and 9224 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
      X