• Show
Clear All

• Rio Hondo Quick Change To Pt Gear?

Easiest, Fastest Way?

*chuckle*

Sweater (if on) OFF
    Undershirt OFF
    Uniform shirt ON (button)
    Shoes OFF (don't untie, just slip em off)
    Uni pants ON
    Shoes ON
    Belt ON
    Rear two keepers ON
    Other two keepers left to right ON

=) What week are you in?

I just re-read your post... INTO PT gear...suckage.

Okay.

Kick the shoes off as you're taking keepers and belt off (little multitaskage there)
    Pants off, lay them down on the bench on top of the other four pairs of pants laying there =P
    PT pants (or shorts) ON
    Uni shirt OFF
    Quick change the undershirts
    Shoes ON

Maybe that helps...anything else?
    Last edited by Blizzination; 03-18-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

You will NEVER get them off fast enough, it doesnt matter if you are the Flash!
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
      that we are all that stands between
      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NuBoot1035 View Post
        Easiest, Fastest Way?
        Your only goal should not be the first one or the last one out of the locker room. Go out in the rush of guys somewhere in the middle. Everything else is out of your hands from that point.

Have fun

Comment

just like getting dressed in the morning...just faster. Really isn't that tough.......

Comment

Originally posted by JKralC104 View Post
            Your only goal should not be the first one or the last one out of the locker room. Go out in the rush of guys somewhere in the middle. Everything else is out of your hands from that point.

Have fun
            Agreed and also agree that the fastest way possible is not going to be fast enough
            The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

They purposely do not give you enough time to add to the stress.

Comment

I see I see, my partners and I are starting next friday the 27th class 191

Comment

In reference to starting Rio Hondo, refer to the avatar.

Comment

+1 to not unbuttoning your shirt. Hit the top two or three and slide it off like a t-shirt. It got to the point where I had to break myself of that habit once I was out of the academy, though still catch myself pulling a shirt out of the dryer with most the buttons still buttoned now and again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5765 users online. 400 members and 5365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X