300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you carry a BUG?

I'm just curious because I keep on hearing how leo's are carrying 2-3 bugs at a time. Where do you you keep the things??????

I keep mine in a mason jar with some leaves and sand. It works great!!! Just make sure you poke some holes in the top so they can breath.

Comment

Originally posted by MesaParatrooper View Post
      I keep mine in a mason jar with some leaves and sand. It works great!!! Just make sure you poke some holes in the top so they can breath.
      Crap, poke holes in the top you say...that explains alot...
      "Martyr" - just a fancy word for "crappy fighter"

Comment

really! no one carries a back up gun?

Comment

I carry a G-27 in a G&G leather ankle holster with sheepskin lining and a garter. (The sheepskin and garter make me feel sexy)

Comment

Originally posted by explorer12 View Post
            really! no one carries a back up gun?
            They're carried... and this topic has been discussed numerous times. Many reasons for not disclosing where or how they are carried involve officer safety. Don't want the bad guys to know where our BUGs are... do we?
            sigpic

Comment

Google back up weapons and you will see this topic discussed ad nauseum.
              No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it.
              -Theodore Roosevelt

The views expressed by this screen name do not represent any civilian,municipal, military, or federal law enforcement agency and are strictly the views of the individual writing. Under no circumstances should someone consider the content of these posts to have anything less than a great deal of sarcasm interlaced throughout. Read at your own risk.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6103 users online. 348 members and 5755 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X