300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post certified - Now what?

Graduated in august, got all my wonderful certifications, but no job. I started looking 2 months before the acaemy ended. I have been doing lots of ride alongs, 4 at one department alone (its the dept i want) Done some interviews, wrote letters of thanks when i did ride along. When i was riding along i got along great with everyone, but still no offer of a job or even a reserve postition. Im confused? Is it always this slow of a process, should i be doing something different. How long did it take everyone else to get a job after the academy.

Thanks for the replies..... and if i posted this in the wrong forum, i apologize
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have……Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the reply, I am in the lake area, and I went to LETI, i guess i am biased but that was a great school, learned a ton from Mr Stephens. I know there are some openings by the cities but my problem with that is we cant move, my wife took a scholarship from the hospital for nusring school so she has to work there for 3 years.

Would be great to hear of any openings you might know of. I have even applied at some jails to get my foot in the door
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have……Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5182 users online. 319 members and 4863 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X