Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papapump51
    replied
    Good Luck to you to Meg - If I goto the academy Ill be sure to let you know - I have an option in SC where I Know a lot of people in the dept so we will see in time .. Sept will be a big month for me...

Leave a comment:

• meg4fun327
    Guest replied
    good luck to you man wish you the best!

Leave a comment:

• Papapump51
    replied
    Yes for sure about the Academics and PT - I know the school is pretty big but I do not know if we will all be seperate or in one big class - they do run alot of LE classes at HCC that is for sure I was just down there on Sat. and looking around - I do not know where we would go for PT as far as running... maybe a nice jog around Ybor City?
    Glad to hear you got in at HCSD - I am some credits short to apply to HCSD so going to the Academy and I have some options with other depts. Been told by some advisors that I am going into the Academy at the right time based on when I get out alot of depts should have the budgets all taken care of and people will be retiring. ( fingers crossed)

Leave a comment:

• meg4fun327
    Guest replied
    Yea i already got a conditional offer and i am sponsored. Tomorrow i have orientation for SOT and hoping to start SOT Sept 7 as LEO. That is all i know for now. I really hope i get chosen to the Oct. academy though, i really need to get things going. From what i also hear, HCSO holds their own academy at HCC, meaning TPD have different classes and times im assuming. I hear they (HCS) does things right, they take PT seriously and will demand early arrivals for it in morning sessions. TPD, from what i have heard are not as strict with the PT as they could be. I mean i dont know really, I dont know much about the way the system works since obviously i am not fully part of it. Either way, academics/PT all beneficial wouldnt you agree
    Last edited by ; 08-26-2008, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Papapump51
    replied
    I ask because I should be in the class in Oct as a self sponsor so would be cool do have a fellow O.com cadet my class - My status is waiting to hear when the Sept 7 letters go out ...
    FL is all new to me as well so I am just going into it 150% and nothing will stand in my way -
    I also have some stuff going with Hilton Head SC - and I should here from them end of Sept. I know orientation is Oct 6th for the Academy...
    I was trying to find out some info as well on is HCC Academy more Academic than PT or what - but I do know it is a good Academy
    Did you already get hired by HCSO for LEO?
    Last edited by Papapump51; 08-26-2008, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• meg4fun327
    Guest replied
    I noticed that is the next one, so hopefully since i have the sot around the corner. In doing the math if everything goes well in SOT i should be getting in the October academy right after. What is your status? why do you ask? Any suggestions or comments i would appreciate since this is all new to me.
    Last edited by ; 08-25-2008, 09:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Papapump51
    replied
    Meg are you going to be in the October Academy? for HCSO at HCC?

Leave a comment:

• meg4fun327
    Guest started a topic HCSO S.O.T? Anyone?

HCSO S.O.T? Anyone?

Hi, Has anyone been selected or has already participated in the Sheriffs Orientation Training (Bootcamp) With Hillsborough County Sheriffs Dept? I have just been selected and will be attending in the next couple of weeks, anyone have any ideas, suggestions, experiences? Thanks all in advance

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4372 users online. 265 members and 4107 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X