300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried the RLS tactical light ?

Safariland makes a tactical light called Rapid Light System (RLS) that is a quick attach tact light. I think it only puts out 65 lumens but it can be carried on the duty belt. Any reviews.

Originally posted by cwill2008 View Post
    Safariland makes a tactical light called Rapid Light System (RLS) that is a quick attach tact light. I think it only puts out 65 lumens but it can be carried on the duty belt. Any reviews.
    I don't like to talk negative about a product but personally I didn't like it.
    My advice, if possible, goto a store and mess around with it in person.
    I know several who use it and like it, so it'll probably be a personal preference thing. I ended up getting a Streamlight TLR-1 TAC LIGHT.
    They have another version that is almost twice the price and includes a laser.
    The one I mentioned was about $150 and VERY bright.
    If I needed to remove it, it comes off easily, but is very secure on the firearm.
    The views, comments, and opinions posted above represent soley the views, comments, and opinions of myself alone, and to my knowledge do not represent the views, comments, and opinions of anyone else or my employer.

Comment

if you had to de-escalte and holster quickly you're screwed. i would get a full time weapon mounted light and holster to match.
      Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3916 users online. 216 members and 3700 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X