300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny Point Military Ocean Terminal

Has anyone here worked at the Military Ocean Terminal in North Carolina? I was hired on recently and will start there in July. Just wondering what it was like!

What did you get hired for????

Comment

Originally posted by Woffski View Post
      What did you get hired for????
      I'm assuming 0083 Police Officer since he's indicated that he's already one up in Alaska......

Also, they had 0083 positions open a few months ago......

Comment

Yeah 0083 P.O. I looked the area up on google earth. I don't see any military housing. It looks like transportation or a port area.

Comment

You are correct. It is a port. Right around the immediate area, is very nice. I think you will like it.

Comment

Sounds like a nice area from what my buddies from NC tell me. I can't wait to get there!

Comment

Junior you can PM me if you want some more information.

Right now I can basically tell you it's very un-exciting as far as Police Work or even security is concerned; and I'm saying this as a Veterans Affairs Police Officer... I know they were only 0085's for a while but were hiring 0083's... There are some neat oppurtunities there though, they have a big boating section.

However the area it's located in is VERY nice. A lot of stuff to do, I thought about putting in for it JUST to get a job in that area.
              Last edited by MPSoldier84; 04-25-2008, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I know this is an old posting but does anyone know anything about Sunny Point PD?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5146 users online. 264 members and 4882 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X