NDW Cops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDW Cops

Any current NDW cops on board here? Just wondering how the new facilities are and also who is the new NCR chief (not Dougherty)?
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

What is NDW?

Comment

Originally posted by UPNYPO View Post
      What is NDW?
      N-Naval
      D-District
      W-Washington DC

Comment

sorry to bring up an old thread orlando, but i am trying to get on with that dept. what kind of insight can you give on the bethesda ndw cops? you said in another post that while you were in bethesda you pretty much got to do everything you wanted to do on patrol. does that mean you got to do alot of real police work. i do not mean for any of this to come out sarcastic. how did you like the bethesda location? what did you not like about the navy yard? (what kind of action was there in the bellevue housing area?) what was so bad about USNA? of all these locations, which one would you recommend going to if you want to have a good amount of action and make arrests/gain experience? no i am not writing a book! any of these particular questions you or anyone else could answer would be greatly appreciated.
        "...Uncommon Valor was a common virtue."-- Adm. Chester A. Nimitz

Comment

Originally posted by jarhead50 View Post
          sorry to bring up an old thread orlando, but i am trying to get on with that dept. what kind of insight can you give on the bethesda ndw cops? you said in another post that while you were in bethesda you pretty much got to do everything you wanted to do on patrol. does that mean you got to do alot of real police work. i do not mean for any of this to come out sarcastic. how did you like the bethesda location? what did you not like about the navy yard? (what kind of action was there in the bellevue housing area?) what was so bad about USNA? of all these locations, which one would you recommend going to if you want to have a good amount of action and make arrests/gain experience? no i am not writing a book! any of these particular questions you or anyone else could answer would be greatly appreciated.

BUMP!!
          "...Uncommon Valor was a common virtue."-- Adm. Chester A. Nimitz

Comment

check your pm.
            I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4675 users online. 179 members and 4496 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X