• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Waiver

-----------------
    Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:24 AM. Reason: Added something
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Originally posted by alienbow View Post
    Hey guys and gals. I've already made a couple of threads about this. I've got hypothyroidism, and I was wondering if this was something that I could get a waiver for? I know that you can get waivers for medical conditions.

This condition really doesn't affect me as bad as it use to since I am on medication. I know the military can give you the medication that you need. I have spoken with recruiters from different brances and I think I've narrowed it down to the Air Force.

The recruiter told me I could get a waiver for my medical condition, but it would be hard. Any advice and feedback appreciated.
    I doubt anyone on this board can give you the right answer, unless they are a qualified medical professional.

The best advice for you, I think, is to speak to your personal/family Doctor and get his/her opinion. You can also seek a second opinion, if you don't like what you hear. He/she can provide you with the documentation needed for MEPS, IF your condition is in fact, waivable. Good luck

Comment

--------------
      Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:23 AM.
      www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6363 users online. 341 members and 6022 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X