300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• military patchs

hi every one my son likes military patchs as a hobby if you have any to spare he would love them thanks and stay safe out there

Willing to pay for shipping or do you just want us to pay for shipping and give you a free patch?
    "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

military patchs

yes i will pay for shipping if you want thats ok with me

Comment

military patchs

hi every one out there maybee i gave you the wrong idea about this my sone loves the us military he thinks all of you are heros .The reason he wants to collect patchs is to put them in his collection and to show his freinds how kind and freindly you are. He prays for you every night that you will be safe and that you will come home to your familiys thank you bruce

Comment

I have a bunch. Any he would prefer? I have the following:
          101st Airborne
          1st COSCOM
          3rd COSCOM
          212th Field Artillery Brigade
          214th Fires Brigade
          1st Infantry Division

I could also probably spare an infra-red American Flag patch
          And shepards we shall be for Thee my Lord for Thee
          Power hath decended forth from Thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
          So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Comment

I've got Army CID patches: Desert, ACU, Class A, and OD green.

Comment

military patchs

hi its bruce thank you for offering your patchs my son would love all he can get our addreass is bruce hughesman 1481 limberlost rd unit 92 london ontario canada n6g-2c7 thank you my son steve says thank you also bruce

Comment

i have a bunch of iraqi patches.....probably should sell them on ebay though haha
                "Saying guns cause crime is like saying pencils cause spelling mistakes"

Comment

Probably not a good idea to post your address in a public forum...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4773 users online. 236 members and 4537 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X