300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DON 0083 - 37 or younger Requirement?

In some of the most recent Dept of Navy 0083 job postings I noticed they added new verbage. It now has the under 37 years of age line in there and links to a DOD Directive, but that directive says it is waiver eligible. So what is the deal with this? Usually 37 age requirement is linked with 6C coverage.

Probably an error in the announcement
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• RVAhiker
      RVAhiker commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Thats what I figured too.

Yeah, a typo maybe... not 6c
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

Typo buddy... for sure!!! What Base you applying for? I’m with “Naval Base Ventura County” CBC Base Port Hueneme. GS-0083-07.

Comment

• RVAhiker
        RVAhiker commented
        Editing a comment
        I did not end up throwing my name in the hat. I had issues posting a few weeks ago and wanted an answer before I did. It was for Navy Yard Police,there have been quite a few postings in this area lately. Still not sure if that is the direction I want to go. Fed is where I want to end up but I am trying to stop my clock.

Well keep pushing... if not you can always join the Army Guard Age limit is 35 or Air Guard age limit is 39. With that being said, as a Military member or reservist that will wave all age limits in any federal government job. To include CBP or BPA. Just saying. If you go reserve and score a Top Secret clearance required MOS you can also wave the polygraph for DHS. Just FYI...
      Last edited by Juanruiz8810; 06-07-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• RVAhiker
        RVAhiker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah already been there once, been out 4 years now.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6606 users online. 202 members and 6404 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X