300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coast Guard Reserves

hello all, Im from Ma. and hope to become a LEO some day. im currently in my first year of college for CJ. Im thinking about joining the reserves to help me become a PO in the state. can anyone give me any info on the Coast Guard Reserves? Do they get deployed over seas? I would be looking to get into port security/law enforcement with in the CG. any help would be great.
    thanx steve

Steve,

The Coast Guard Reserves do get deployed over seas, especially for Port Security Units (how often it happens I don't know). I am sure you have already checked out www.gocoastguard.com, but I would also check out www.fredsplace.org. The website has a discussion board specifically set aside for Reservists. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer them.

Joe

Comment

ya i figured/understand that they get deployed, just not really looking to be deployed overseas, but im sure no one is. im just having a hard time staying motivated to stay with school. im not a school person by any means. infact the only reason im there is because you cant get anywere in LE with out a degree. its just an interest at this point because someone told me to look into port security. thanx for the sites to

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3925 users online. 249 members and 3676 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X