300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squeakeer View Post
    May I ask what the posting says and where I may find it?
    I'm sure it is virtually identical to every other Navy police listing. You can find it on USAJobs when it opens up again, which I'm sure will be within a few weeks.

Comment

• Do I type in DOD police or DON police or 0083 in the search feature on USAJobs?

Comment

• 0083 or "police officer" should get you in the right place.

Comment

• Ok thank you for the info. Much appreciated

Comment

• Anybody in the current process for JBAB? I was given a tentative offer, just waiting on Medical and a drug screening.

Comment

• In process for a NAS in Texas, completed Med/Drug this past week. From Tentative Offer to Drug/Med screen about a mo.

Comment

• In regards to leosa, does anyone know if the credentials issued by the don are reminiscent of the bop with a wallet badge or just an ID card? Anyone know NSA Philadelphia’s policies?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCG128 View Post
                  In regards to leosa, does anyone know if the credentials issued by the don are reminiscent of the bop with a wallet badge or just an ID card? Anyone know NSA Philadelphia’s policies?
                  You have to pay for DoN credentials. They no longer issue credentials.
                  I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post

You have to pay for DoN credentials. They no longer issue credentials.
                    Lol what?! Is it like just an ID, similar to a drivers license? Never heard of paying for LE credentials

Comment

• Yup, you have to pay a contractor for the credentials. $199. No idea on what they look like

Comment

• Just got my conditional offer today can anyone shed some light on how it is. I already had federal service under my belt and requested to be at the yard, heard its alittle better than jbab. They said there is alot of spots open at fletc and will be hearing something as soon as i get my physical and drug testing done

Comment

• Expect to be on a gate for half of your shift and on patrol (if they're not shorthanded) for the rest.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5784 users online. 221 members and 5563 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X