300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Belvoir Community Hospital Police

Anybody else get referred or interviewed for a supervisory position with them?
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

i got my NOR on 28OCT for the AIMC Police Officer position on FT Belvoir, haven't heard anything back since.

Comment

I would be very apprehensive with the civilian police positions right now in the DOA, they are cutting folks left and right; morale is terrible, furloughs and the leadership is back dooring folks to save their jobs. I was looking at doing DOA positions when I retire this year but they are not looking as promising as they once were.

Comment

Originally posted by 31BLaxer View Post
        I would be very apprehensive with the civilian police positions right now in the DOA, they are cutting folks left and right; morale is terrible, furloughs and the leadership is back dooring folks to save their jobs. I was looking at doing DOA positions when I retire this year but they are not looking as promising as they once were.
        Ft. Belvoir hospital police is not DACP but Defense Health Agency. Rumor is they may take over all DoD/branch hospitals for budgetary reasons.

Comment

I would still be apprehensive of a lot of the civilian positions. My wife's position was a permanent position too, until Aug 01 2014 when she was told it was no longer going to be civilian and back to military.

Comment

I am going up for DASG at Fort Jackson (civilian Gate Guard 0085). Conditional letter of employment was sent already to me
            Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
            USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
            "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
            Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Foot in the door, I guess.
              ...and is commended as being worthy of trust and confidence

Comment

That's how I see it
                Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Anybody hear anything for the posting about the regular Fort Belvoir police? I got a 95 on the rating whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by theoldhag88 View Post
                    Anybody hear anything for the posting about the regular Fort Belvoir police? I got a 95 on the rating whatever that means.
                    They already made selections.

Comment

shouldn't i have been notified if i wasn't referred?

Comment

Originally posted by theoldhag88 View Post
                        shouldn't i have been notified if i wasn't referred?
                        Just because you were referred, doesn't mean they have to interview. 95 is a numerical score on how your application rates against others. Some folks may have had a 110, 105 or 100. They already made selections.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6215 users online. 335 members and 5880 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X