300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB MDL Brac List.

I have been deep in the rumor mill again and everyone swears they work for congress. Can anyone shed light on the future of Joint Basing and JB MDL? I know they always make the Brac list but is closure immanent? Is the DAF program progressing?
    WWW.FIRSTRESPONDERS911.NET

Originally posted by NYRESCUE View Post
    Can anyone shed light on the future of Joint Basing
    Sadly, Joint Basing is her to say.... Too much money involved to make it disappear.

and JB MDL?
    McGuire is a very active East Coast Hub for AMC along with the schools the USAF runs there. It would cost a ton of money to move all that.... That's why that place will never go anywhere...

Is the DAF program progressing?
    Depends who you ask. There are DAF bases that are having a lot of fun being real LEOs....and there other places (like MDL) that it sucks because folks don't know how to manage civilians....

Comment

I believe you're right...its a shame though because JB MDL has soo, soo much potential with the amount of road and land they all cover. But just like NPS Rangers the upper management are not police officers, and those are the people who dictate policy and all the hand me down equipment they get issued. DON has the right idea with a good uniform training program...DAF should follow suit, but we all know they wont. They waived an 0085 guard and of course the almighty prior security forces...everyone should be attending the VA academy, unless of course you have a Police Certification.
      Last edited by NYRESCUE; 06-26-2014, 12:19 AM.
      WWW.FIRSTRESPONDERS911.NET

Comment

I hope not because I drill at that damn place.

Seriously, though. That place will never close. Big overseas deployment center for guard and reserve units and although this conflict is coming to a close, we always need to be ready just in case and there's no question that there will be more deployments in the coming years after a lull.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6425 users online. 349 members and 6076 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X