300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh the irony...

Just found out that I am being re-classified from my current MOS to 31B - MP(CA ARNG). Looks like I get to play cop on both sides of the fence now... Hoping to not burn myself out with it though. When I signed up for the Guard the sole reason I didn't pick MP in the first place was to give myself a bit of a change of pace during drill weekends, but apparently fate(or unit vacancies) decided I needed to go MP after all. Hopefully too much of a good thing in this instance will not be detrimental!

Anyway, with that being said - anyone recently attend the MOS-T/Reclass/Prior Service AIT for 31B? Any idea of what is in store for me? How about afterwards, any Guardsmen/Reservists here who are also Civilian LEO's?
    sigpic
    Any and all statements made by this account represent my sole opinion and do not reflect an official opinion, belief, or policy of any department or agency to which I am employed by. Further, I am in no way authorized to speak on behalf of any department or agency.

Originally posted by SSD View Post
    Just found out that I am being re-classified from my current MOS to 31B - MP(CA ARNG). Looks like I get to play cop on both sides of the fence now... Hoping to not burn myself out with it though. When I signed up for the Guard the sole reason I didn't pick MP in the first place was to give myself a bit of a change of pace during drill weekends, but apparently fate(or unit vacancies) decided I needed to go MP after all. Hopefully too much of a good thing in this instance will not be detrimental!

Anyway, with that being said - anyone recently attend the MOS-T/Reclass/Prior Service AIT for 31B? Any idea of what is in store for me? How about afterwards, any Guardsmen/Reservists here who are also Civilian LEO's?

Been a longtime brother back in 97 and it was mcclellan I reclassed as a insert they segregated us from jump from the privates they did not want us influencing them...lol we did pt with them had our own bay we did a pt every friday to get our weekends off. and we could leave at night and go out after training was done for the day....
    Last edited by priorarmymp; 06-06-2012, 04:35 AM.
    if the lights go on someone is paying the bill.

Comment

What prior said is pretty much how its going to happen at Leonard Wood. I just graduated in Arpil and we had 3 inserts and they were allowed to leave at the end of class. You will do pt in the morning, but most days allowed to leave for breakfast. You will still march with the privates, be able to keep your cell phone and live in a seperate area. You will be treated like a regular soldier not like a private but make sure you stand at parade rest when talking to the drills. Also they have class on Saturdays so you will have Sundays off. You will be allowed to bring snacks and have your own tent during FTX 5. Its ten weeks long but its really easy. Do the new recruits a favor and sneak some candy or something for them, our inserts tried doing that and it was much appreciated!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8611 users online. 311 members and 8300 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X