Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCCLEP Recruiting Q and A Thread......(USMC 0083's)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oef_vet View Post

I was told the academy starts June 26th. I just can't make it to Cali in that timeframe. I know 29 palms has nothing there but rentals are very cheap.
    June 26th....or July 26
    Not all men can be U.S. Marines that is why there is the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Comment

• Hey guys, had a few questions. So I got my T/O for the mcclep. Got finger printing this Mon and ill be getting an email to schedule ot test / psych, etc. do you think I have a shot to start by the end of july? Already completed sf86, and I currently hold 2 clearances. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mdvad1984 View Post
        Hey guys, had a few questions. So I got my T/O for the mcclep. Got finger printing this Mon and ill be getting an email to schedule ot test / psych, etc. do you think I have a shot to start by the end of july? Already completed sf86, and I currently hold 2 clearances. Thanks!
        Where did you get an offer? I keep getting referred for consideration and then not hearing anything more for most locations.
        Last edited by Montysc48; 07-03-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Montysc48 - got my T/O last week, interviewed the monday before that. PM me for anything else. Where locations did you apply to?

Comment

• Mdvad1984 I applied to almost all locations I think when they were open...got referred for Jacksonville (Fl), Camp Pendleton, Miramar, and Twentynine Palms.

Comment

• Just started today at 29 palms. They're very understaffed. I hear the next academy will be in October.

Comment

• Hi everyone I have two questions about the MCCLEP job..

1. Does anyone know if you can use VA education benefits for OJT/BAH with the job?
                2. What do you do on a daily basis working while you wait to go to the academy?

Thanks for any info!

Comment

• 1badsoldier78
                  1badsoldier78 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1. Yes you can as long as your installation has been added, in 29 palms case it has cause I did the paperwork and used it my first year.
                  2. Depends on the installation at 29 I was a ride a long for 3 months while others sat a gate at Pendleton you go through a pre service and ride the gate

• Originally posted by Montysc48 View Post
                Hi everyone I have two questions about the MCCLEP job..

1. Does anyone know if you can use VA education benefits for OJT/BAH with the job?
                2. What do you do on a daily basis working while you wait to go to the academy?

Thanks for any info!
                1. No, I don't believe so.
                2. That would largely depend on what base you work on.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11839 users online. 506 members and 11333 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X