Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCCLEP Recruiting Q and A Thread......(USMC 0083's)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually received a call yesterday from one HR person telling me to, more or less, rush a different HR person on getting my pft scheduled and BI started. Usually with the Feds it's the other way around... They must really need people!

Comment

• Originally posted by oef_vet View Post
      I actually received a call yesterday from one HR person telling me to, more or less, rush a different HR person on getting my pft scheduled and BI started. Usually with the Feds it's the other way around... They must really need people!
      Was this for one of the San Diego jobs (camp Pendleton/Miramar) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Montysc48 View Post

Was this for one of the San Diego jobs (camp Pendleton/Miramar) ?
        Nope. 29 palms.

Comment

Nope. 29 palms.
          Yeah HR and PMO don't seem to communicate with each other. HR person told me to call PMO to see what was the status of my background.
          Not all men can be U.S. Marines that is why there is the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Comment

• Anybody apply to Beaufort?

Comment

• Has anyone been hired recently?
              Not all men can be U.S. Marines that is why there is the Army, Navy and Air Force.

Comment

• This is a reply to the gentleman who posted 4-6-2017, about applying and being referred for selection. if you received a tentative job offer
                before Jan 23 2017 someone from HR or background will contact you. Depending where you are in the order of consideration they should
                have, or in the process of contacting you to come in to get finger prints, and to start your suitability package.

Comment

• Originally posted by ggGunnery2009 View Post
                  This is a reply to the gentleman who posted 4-6-2017, about applying and being referred for selection. if you received a tentative job offer
                  before Jan 23 2017 someone from HR or background will contact you. Depending where you are in the order of consideration they should
                  have, or in the process of contacting you to come in to get finger prints, and to start your suitability package.
                  I got T/O in October of 2016. I have completed everything and still have heard noting. **** at this rate I will probably get picked up by CBP before I hear anything from the Marine Corps.

Comment

• Originally posted by ggGunnery2009 View Post
                    This is a reply to the gentleman who posted 4-6-2017, about applying and being referred for selection. if you received a tentative job offer
                    Hello, thank you for your response! I did not receive any job offer. I only applied and my application was "referred" for selection but that is as far as I have gotten. I have not had an interview or anything. It was an automated email and I have not been contacted by HR at all yet. I wasn't sure if maybe I haven't heard anything more due to the federal hiring freeze. I thought it was a good sign when I got all the emails saying I was referred but now nothing else has happened since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montysc48 View Post

Hello, thank you for your response! I did not receive any job offer. I only applied and my application was "referred" for selection but that is as far as I have gotten. I have not had an interview or anything. It was an automated email and I have not been contacted by HR at all yet. I wasn't sure if maybe I haven't heard anything more due to the federal hiring freeze. I thought it was a good sign when I got all the emails saying I was referred but now nothing else has happened since then.
                      It seems everything is on hold for now and it is a waiting game until we hear other wise. The HR person at 29 Palms has been gone for a bit so there is no way to ask if the freeze has actually been lifted.

Comment

• Originally posted by valetudo39 View Post

I got T/O in October of 2016. I have completed everything and still have heard noting. **** at this rate I will probably get picked up by CBP before I hear anything from the Marine Corps.
                        Only thing stopping me from going CBP is the fact that the polygraph fail rate is so high.

Comment

Only thing stopping me from going CBP is the fact that the polygraph fail rate is so high.
                          I hear you......that 65% failure rate is not too promising. I'm waiting for the ICE announcements to come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by valetudo39 View Post

I hear you......that 65% failure rate is not too promising. I'm waiting for the ICE announcements to come out.
                            Everyone is. CBP and Border Patrol are going to have some serious retention issues when those announcements hit.

Comment

Everyone is. CBP and Border Patrol are going to have some serious retention issues when those announcements hit.
                              So is MCCLEP........

Comment

• So how is the PT test? Is it ok to show up in workout clothes? I have mine coming up soon in Quantico, VA. Do you guys think I could get away with wearing headphones during the 1.5 mile run?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11093 users online. 460 members and 10633 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X