Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also if any one hasn't noticed it yet, they wrote the incumbent pt test is now the same as the applicant test. I firmly believe in pt standards but most people outside of their 20s cannot pass the Illinois agility run in 18.5 seconds. Most applicants fail it the first time. You are also now known as "Civillian Defenders ". Also entry level GS07 are equivalent to Airman. The new 7 PD consists of BDOC, on scene commander, and investigatory duties in case no one here has seen it yet. These duties are mainly carried out by E5s on the military side.
    There are some crazy changes occurring and not in a good way.

Last edited by DG223; 03-16-2020, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Disregard.,......
      Last edited by westside popo; 03-24-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• If anybody has any information on how their unions or any one else plans on fighting the new stuff I'd like to hear. I know from the top down they arent happy about the new AFI 3118 but my question is where were they while it was being written. Alot has been put on hold with the current health crisis. Out hr tried to rush negotiations despite the requests of out assistant ops O, than **** hit the fan with Covid 19. I'd definitely like to hear from some of you on this.

Comment

• moquito26
          moquito26 commented
          Editing a comment
          None of the stuff will be implemented at Scott until our civilian personnel office, union (NAIL) and s3 get together. We already have a list of stuff that we would like to talk about. Mostly PT test, rank structure and a few other things I can't think of right now. This even impacts the non cop civilians in our unit, like our chief of plans and programs and some of the people working in training...might need to take the pt test now. It will be interesting

• Same here moquito. I am part of the negotiations and I have a list as well. Pt changes are huge. Also the rank structure. Your PD reigns supreme but we know active duty simply looks at a chart and says gaten dor you arman lol. There is still alot of hatred for the program. If you have something different in your union contract than they cant immediately change most things. Just curious on other bases reactions of if people are even aware of it. We has a reservist working with us who is a DAF Officer and he had no idea.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8204 users online. 443 members and 7761 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X