X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USMARINE
    replied
    Originally posted by 10-7Alpha View Post

Baby soup sandwiches all around except for the air force guy back left, the military left.

Army CPL le bouf looks like he is french with that beret, and "eyes right" is not a command to be issued while saluting. Also looks like someone twirled his chevrons a bit, no excuse unless he was just pinned. Also losing points for not showing up in the pickle suit at least or dress blues to a function honoring the military. His salute is also sloppy as well.

Air force guy in the rear must have his elbow out at shoulder level to pull off that angle with the hand.

Lt. Dreasden (lol) - Yeah ok salutes do not start in the middle of the forehead, the angle is pooptastic, hair out of regs, weight, no cover.

Air force guy back left is the only one that passes muster.
    Also I don't know how it is now but sunglasses in a formation, really?

Leave a comment:

• saultsaultsudio
    replied
    Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    I'd like to meet this scumbag at the local VFW......
    My thoughts exactly. I hope he meets John Paul Jones in the next life.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    SOCNET guys have already gotten a hold of the FBI......and they are opening a case....since its still a felony to wear a military uniform and not be part of the gang......

Leave a comment:

• reils49
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PoliceProspect
    replied
    Guy can't even salute right! Loser...

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by 10-7Alpha View Post
    Lt. Dreasden
    Actually, thats not his real name. They posted over a SOCNET that his name is actually Dan Lee McGrew.....

Either way, he was never a SEAL. Dan Lee McGrew showed up on Navy records as having been in the Navy and not made it through Boot Camp.......

Leave a comment:

• 10-7Alpha
    replied

Baby soup sandwiches all around except for the air force guy back left, the military left.

Army CPL le bouf looks like he is french with that beret, and "eyes right" is not a command to be issued while saluting. Also looks like someone twirled his chevrons a bit, no excuse unless he was just pinned. Also losing points for not showing up in the pickle suit at least or dress blues to a function honoring the military. His salute is also sloppy as well.

Air force guy in the rear must have his elbow out at shoulder level to pull off that angle with the hand.

Lt. Dreasden (lol) - Yeah ok salutes do not start in the middle of the forehead, the angle is pooptastic, hair out of regs, weight, no cover.

Air force guy back left is the only one that passes muster.
    Last edited by 10-7Alpha; 06-04-2011, 06:12 PM. Reason: discombobulated

Leave a comment:

• AI_guy
    replied
    Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
    What was your second clue???

The half arse salute?
    That was my first clue too. Weak *** salute.....

Leave a comment:

• phillyrube
    replied
    He's a wanna-be, needs to be keel-hauled!!

Leave a comment:

• Sum1
    replied
    what is the red thing on his left pocket supposed to be? also, looks like the AF guy to his left rear is looking at him.

Leave a comment:

• I0347
    replied
    I may be mistaken, but isn't USN collar rank smaller also? The uniform isn't the Navy's "ocean-flage," and appears to be some half-arsed, wannabe outfit.

Hook him up!

Leave a comment:

• Hokie13
    replied
    Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post

The half arse salute?

Not to mention the lack of a cover

Leave a comment:

• aholodook
    replied
    He's saluting wrong and is standing at a slant, the first things they teach you NOT to do in RT. And if that's not enough, he's not wearing his cover. It's bad enough all the Police impersonators out there, you'd think people would have more respect for the Armed Forces in today's world.
    Last edited by aholodook; 06-02-2011, 03:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• deputy x 2
    replied

The half arse salute?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by SCV-Sop View Post
    online special operations community forum called SOCNET.com.

Real Deals busted his *** in less than 24 hours.....with the paper doing the above retraction.

I hope someone is able to bust him for playing military poser in uniform. I do believe thats still a federal offense.....

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5022 users online. 326 members and 4696 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X