300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods for Property Crimes

Read an article that lead me to this information. I'm not 100 percent if these neighborhoods are on the actual installiation or not, however, according to these statistics Schofield Barracks and Redstone Arsenal are number 3 and 4 on the list.

http://www.walletpop.com/photos/most...roperty-crime/
    Fortune Favors the Bold

I find it hard to believe that two military installations are amongst the worst neighborhoods for property crimes. I was an MP at Schofield Barracks from 2000-2002 and I do not recall them having that big of an issue on post. If I recall correctly, we had more issues at Helamano then at Schofield.
    " The Beatings will continue until Morale Improves "

Comment

Schofield barracks eh.........at least BC will be busy and out of trouble!
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by NJLAWMAN214 View Post
        I find it hard to believe that two military installations are amongst the worst neighborhoods for property crimes. I was an MP at Schofield Barracks from 2000-2002 and I do not recall them having that big of an issue on post. If I recall correctly, we had more issues at Helamano then at Schofield.
        It's horrible now.....and there is a ton of infighting amoungst the DES folks.....which makes it even worse.....

I've been up there 3-4 times before my buddy PCS'd......It was a nightmare......

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7475 users online. 372 members and 7103 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X