Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Just some FYI to a 2 year old thread..LOL

http://www.usacops.com/va/p22211upsd/index.html

Leave a comment:

• JadedUSPP
    replied
    Rumor has it that since the USPP already has the juice along with the ability to do much, the ANC has decided to let the USPP stay. To the ANC it is a cost savings.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    Nope. Just that all 3 slots were cancelled.
    Figures.

I'll end up taking NASA if it happens.......

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Nope. Just that all 3 slots were cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• JadedUSPP
    replied
    For the ANC? Nothing from this side.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    They cancelled all the positions.
    Got the Assistant DES cancel notice 2 weeks ago or so via email.......

Any rumors why they canceled....?

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    They cancelled all the positions.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by RTR
    You sure do ask alot. Just was wondering if they were going to be hiring. Never mind it's all good.

A good cop knows to ask the questions... I (along with a few others) know who you are.

Huntzman (Yes I figured out who you were) maybe I should let the admin know your back after banishment.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by RTR
    Yes, I'm currently going through a Federal Police job process. Are you an HR clerk with DOD?
    Nope... Iam a federal police officer... What agency are you going through the process with? What is your background and training? Are you a vet?

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by RTR
    Does anyone know if there will be any 0083 Police jobs coming open at the National Guard HQ? Thanks
    Do you meet the standards for a GS-06?

Leave a comment:

• AZDesertRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    ...with about 60% travel around the world to Navy/USMC bases.....making sure their AT programs are up to par with Navy/DOD regs.....
    I'll save ya the travel... they aren't!!

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by JadedUSPP View Post
    There is really zero crime out on the ANC.
    When I rode with my buddy out there, we were literally there for his 8 hours of OT and we did nothing at all other than give directions and dink with the Taxi guys for not obeying the rules out there....

He said the last time that he had to deal with anything out there was when some Old Guard guys got drunk and were screwing around in a golf cart......and set some Alarms off. Needless to say, he said he took them back to the unit and I would suspect they were kicked out of the unit and sent to the needs of the Army......

Leave a comment:

• JadedUSPP
    replied
    Don't know. Our CIB was initially tasked to do the sensitive investigation that is currently pending. This case I believe has been punted to the FBI or some other alphabet agency that does indepth forensics. The ANC has always always been under Army control, just "protected" (as the signs say) by the US Department of the Interior. Conventional wisdom states the USPP will always be involved with NPS lands/property on the ANC. For the rest of the ANC, it is too early to tell. There is really zero crime out on the ANC. The occaisional crash, and POCA violations while a relation is visiting a grave is about the extent. The Westboro's can only demo on NPS lands that abut the Avenue which all is USPP. It is going to be interesting to see how the SS will deal with the MP's and the Fort Meyer DoD folks when the Pres arrives on the ANC.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by JadedUSPP View Post
    The USPP has done several death investiation out on the ANC. All of the signs that lead into the ANC still say the ANC is protected by the US Department of the Interior.
    Errr....that's' because the Army hasn't official taken over..... USPP will work it till the turnover.....

Once that happens, then what...? CID going to take them or is USPP.....?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5080 users online. 297 members and 4783 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X