http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1144...0Police%20Hire
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

lmao...great movie

Comment

That's hilarious!!!
      +1

Comment

HA-Ha-Ha!! Orlandofed, you made my day!

The unfortunate thing? Sooo much of that was spot-on.......
        Just another squirrel, tryin' to get a nut......

Comment

I think you stole that script from our department. All new recruits get that spill and no you do not issue an 1805 to civilians here, 1408's as well. Unfortunately those above 37 don't have many options when it comes to Gov LEO jobs. I do make it a point to let the young troops know to use our command as a twilight tour after you have had your first heart attack, stroke, or you are at least 90% disabled. Next best thing to Walmart greeter plus the pay is slighly better.
          V/R,

LT "C"

“I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.”
          Harry S Truman

Comment

Florida0083 are you at NASWF?

Comment

Just a heads up but I did not make the video.. Stole from a DoD list I belong too..

Comment

kinda' messed up, if you ask me! Sounds like a young, Gen X type who probably works( or worked) for the "Navy Police"- goes back to the old saying, "there's the way things are, the way you want things to be, and the way things should be". Everybody doesn't work a kick butt dept- some work crappy municpal depts with raggedy equip, low pay, and thugs r' us communities- those officer "see" the tawny suburban cops, with shiny cars, plenty of bennies, and virtually no work, and think its "heaven"( until they "see" the twisted butt kissing those cops are required to do, the nutcase management, and the childish backstabbing that goes on in "yuppy ville PD) and then there are depts like "navy Security forces Police"(???). I bring this up because today I had to talk to a "young'un" who was b*tchin' about "what our dept wasn't"( this coming from a 24 yr old with 2.5 yrs on ,who was braggin' the other day about his W-2 liisting his year end pay as "hitting the six figures", a ll the while,it is a known fact that he has made very lfew arrests since he's been off probation!!)

IF it's so bad, move one! or accept the responsibility they pay you for, and realize what your boundaries are- sometimes those "limitations" can be a saving grace when it comes down to personal and professional liability. ( anyone remember the L.A. School PD officer who stopped to assist the LAPD officers attempting to arrest Rodney"crack headed felon" King ???!!! When it came down to it, unlike the LAPD officers involved, that LA USD PD copper GOT HIS job BACK, and no criminal charges, while all LAPD- "big time, REAL cops" lost their jobs and got jail time....) Just a thought- didn't mean to hijack ,and take it so seriously. As I see it, this economy , while that fictional cartoon candidate sez' "screw it", there'll be 100 behind him who'll take the "security forces police" job, and gladly do it. not all badges are alike, and we all know this, but they have their significance.....
                Last edited by DOAcop38; 03-25-2011, 07:16 PM.
                "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Nice, its spot on. What it didn't mention is that "we don't really want you here, but somebody up at the Pentagon made a mandate, so we have to hire civilians."

Comment

I missed it. Anyone have a good link?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3571 users online. 191 members and 3380 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X