OPNAV 5527/21 (DON Field Interview Card) & I.D. Confiscation Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPNAV 5527/21 (DON Field Interview Card) & I.D. Confiscation Cards

Does anyone have a few OPNAV 5527/21 (DON Field Interview Card) & I.D. Confiscation Cards to spare. I've never used a OPNAV 5527/21 F.I. but have a copy of one. I'd like to get a few originals.

Also, when I worked for CNRSW, DOD, MA's and contract security were provided I.D. Confiscation slips. They were carbon copies. NBSD, NBC and NBPL used them. It's basically a receipt they get that has details regarding who they are, why there I.D. was taken and by who. Even the OPNAV would be great.

Those are both things that you need to get from your command supply officer. The ID confiscation forms are Local command forms. FI cards have to come from the central printing office, or a xerox.

Comment

The FI cards were like 3x5 cards (if they are still made that way). Your supply guys should be able to order them from your region.
      I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by AZDesertRat View Post
        Those are both things that you need to get from your command supply officer. The ID confiscation forms are Local command forms. FI cards have to come from the central printing office, or a xerox.
        Do you have a pic of the a confiscation form?

Thanks for the reply Orlando-5-0 & AZ D-Rat.

Comment

I destroyed all copies I had when I left DON last year... Basically in CNRMA it was a full paper with all the info you listed above. It, along with another government ID would allow the member access for 1 business day to get a new cac at PSD.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7543 users online. 305 members and 7238 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
          X