X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPinBaghdad
    replied
    Originally posted by priorarmymp View Post
    I could of swore they maintained that under microfish under opmg which u can access via ako not sure if they process and microfish everything during enlistment or after ets needless to say everything from day 1 for me is on microfish via opmg under ako

Yeah it was in my IPERMS on AKO but for some reason my computer first want to print it then second didn't want to Save it so I could print it. So I gave up and went to my Wifes laptop and it printed fine from there, then I had to scan it back in and then upload it.

Leave a comment:

• priorarmymp
    replied
    I could of swore they maintained that under microfish under opmg which u can access via ako not sure if they process and microfish everything during enlistment or after ets needless to say everything from day 1 for me is on microfish via opmg under ako

Leave a comment:

• MPinBaghdad
    replied
    I applied and the part that took the longest was finding my enlistment contract. Im waiting to here back but it only takes about 5 minutes to enroll

Leave a comment:

• leesrt
    replied
    I'm all over this. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• kc12
    replied
    Originally posted by JPSO Recruit View Post
    To make it easier for everybody, here's the link.
    Thanks, after reading my initial post it sounded an aweful lot like a spam post, so I didn't want to post the link.

Leave a comment:

• JPSO Recruit
    replied
    To make it easier for everybody, here's the link.

Leave a comment:

• kc12
    replied
    I found the link on military.com. Just in case it was a scam I looked at the link to the AF site and since I have visited that site often, I recognized it and typed in the address and clicked away (just in case there was some typo I didn't see). If the link is not on the front page of military.com, they do have a search function type in stop loss.

Leave a comment:

• DACP
    replied
    Any one have the website for the Army's program......................I could use a few McKinley's, or trade up to a Cleveland or two.

Leave a comment:

• kc12
    started a topic Stop Loss Money

Stop Loss Money

For those of you who were caught in stop loss sometime from 9-11-01 until basically now the government is paying $500 per month you were effected. I thought it was bogus until I went to the Air Force Personnel Center's website and found a link to it. You need your enlistment papers and DD-214, but those can be obtained from the records center in St. Louis if you lost them.

They said on that site that one of the biggest problems they are going to have is locating prior service members.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5634 users online. 345 members and 5289 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X