300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dacp Badge Design

So is your agency in compliance with AR 190-what were they thinking....if not, post up your badge design. We have the AR compliant eagle top shield design. I guess its still the norm out on the east coast where it looks like the army is taking its lead from, but out west its normally oval/star design. I would like to go back to the star we had before the AR came out. Was unable to find a pic of it so you will have to use your imagination.

In compliance?? try still in negotiations. But one of these days we will get to the page we are proposing something similar but yet a bit different, we want to change the center seal to the DA seal, it looks a bunch better then the stupid liberty and justice for all every security firm out there uses.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

mine

here is mine SNC00009.jpg
      if the lights go on someone is paying the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by priorarmymp View Post
        here is mine [ATTACH]4770[/ATTACH]
        Does that say "PATROLMAN" I'm not a chick or anything but what does your agency do when it hires chicks???

Just curious.
        Go back to where ever you came from, smoke a fatty, and sing Kum-Ba-Yah with Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully you will find the Communist Utopia you so desire.

Comment

it says the same thing....lol....
          if the lights go on someone is paying the bill.

Comment

HAHA.....awesome.
            Go back to where ever you came from, smoke a fatty, and sing Kum-Ba-Yah with Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully you will find the Communist Utopia you so desire.

Comment

Patrolman = officer. Hopefully we haven't [email protected]@ified military LE.

Our USAF badges are of a similar design -

US Air Force(Top rocker)
              Security Forces (Lower rocker/top)
              Seal of the Air Force (center - same as on the patch and avatar, just more detailed)
              Police (bottom rocker)
              Badge Number (straight plate at bottom)

Comment

Originally posted by CAleo View Post
                Does that say "PATROLMAN" I'm not a chick or anything but what does your agency do when it hires chicks???

Just curious.
                In DoD it would likely be a non-issue. Female sailors are still called Seaman, and female USAF enlisted are still called Airman.
                sigpic

Comment

Thats great, the military can get away with so much. I feel a lawsuit coming on though. Still it is hilarious.

Comment

A Lawsuit for what? For the word Patrolman being placed on a Police Badge?
                    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeWhite View Post
                      Patrolman = officer. Hopefully we haven't [email protected]@ified military LE.

Our USAF badges are of a similar design -

US Air Force(Top rocker)
                      Security Forces (Lower rocker/top)
                      Seal of the Air Force (center - same as on the patch and avatar, just more detailed)
                      Police (bottom rocker)
                      Badge Number (straight plate at bottom)
                      Something about the words "security forces" and "police' on the same badge/ patch that looks kind of odd to me, it is somewhat of a mixed message. I know what you do, respect it, and know that a piece of cloth or tin does not make you what you are; it's what's behind that that makes the officer.

I totally hate our badge and patch, unless you are close to me, you cannot tell if it says "police", or "guard", no idea who up at the top thought of that silly idea, but it gets old having people ask "what the hell are the guards doing pulling me over"

Anyone else here wear the Police patch on their right sleeve? It is one of our proposals, not sure if it will fly but so far things are looking good. The idea is to move the flag to the right front pocket just above the name tag; I think the FL or CA Sheriffs wear it like that.
                      It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

We wear the Police Patch on both sleeves
                        Last edited by Re-Birth; 10-21-2009, 01:12 PM. Reason: deleted
                        Never ask a man if he served in the Marine Corps! If he earned the title "Marine" he will tell you, if he didn't, there is no need to embarrass him.

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
                          A Lawsuit for what? For the word Patrolman being placed on a Police Badge?
                          Why not? There are lawsuits on a daily basis for all kinds of SHAT!!!!

Comment

Obviously you have not been around LE for long as their are no lawsuits...unless you are going to make a stink of this?
                            "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Yeah...being under the aegis of Security Forces does send mixed messages...especially with us working the gates sometimes as the contract guards are gone. They ask - are you guys security? Ans - we are Federal police officers. Reply - but it says security on the patch!

It gets annoying.

We also wear patches on both sleeves, and no flag.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6704 users online. 358 members and 6346 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X