300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coast Guard

I have been trying to get into the CG reserve but am not having any luck. I either get nobody to call me back or am told they have no openings. Are they that full, and does anyone know when they might be looking for people again.

Have you considered going in person to a recruiter station? If they won't call you back, no better way to get the real deal than talking to someone in person (and a chief recruiter wouldn't tolerate his recruiters not taking time to talk to someone that walks in the door).
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.gocoastguard.com/get-the-...nd-a-recruiter

I'm sure CG recruiters have quotas just like the Army guys. Someone will be more than happy to come to your house, pick you up, and drive you to ATL to sign a contract. Just because one guy had his two recruits this month doesn't mean he won't need two next month.
      Last edited by MP_Bama; 10-17-2009, 08:28 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

My neice just graduated this past week. Good luck to you!
        sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Originally posted by MP_Bama View Post
          http://www.gocoastguard.com/get-the-...nd-a-recruiter

I'm sure CG recruiters have quotas just like the Army guys. Someone will be more than happy to come to your house, pick you up, and drive you to ATL to sign a contract. Just because one guy had his two recruits this month doesn't mean he won't need two next month.
          I will tell you this.....the coast guard is way backed up at this point and there is a huge waiting list to get in. I know this applies for those going on active duty, but i'm sure its affecting the reserves as well. Physically going in(if you can) is definitley the way to go. Also a CG recruiter at this point, due to the volume of people trying to get in, will NOT come to your house and pick up for anything, even MEPS. So if you want it you will have to work at it unfortunatley at this point. Any other questions feel free to PM and good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6227 users online. 351 members and 5876 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X