300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Police Overseas?

Has anyone (mainly looking for AF SF) done LE over seas? (particularity Japan/Okinawa area?) I'm putting in for orders overseas, and was just wondering how LE works over there(I know it's per the SOFA) but is your hands tied alot more over there than over here?(Like here we don't process anyone, we hold and cite if it's serious enough the SO will come and pick them up.) hope this makes sense! thanks

Originally posted by Floyd_jones View Post
    Has anyone (mainly looking for AF SF) done LE over seas? (particularity Japan/Okinawa area?) I'm putting in for orders overseas, and was just wondering how LE works over there(I know it's per the SOFA) but is your hands tied alot more over there than over here?(Like here we don't process anyone, we hold and cite if it's serious enough the SO will come and pick them up.) hope this makes sense! thanks
    A few in my tech school flight who had orders to PACAF ended up getting their orders revoked and being sent to FE Warren and a few of the other missle bases. The ones who had orders to USAFE still went. I know 1408's mean stuff. I think a few places still have town patrols etc. Why not try out for MWD or SF investigations if your a SrA or Ssgt?
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

well I have a few things i'm trying to work right now, I got turned down for my 365 request (four times now! lol). But the reason why I joined the AF was for that certain job that gives you a free ride to FLETC . I'm gonna submit my first try for it next year, I just figured I'd try to get as much experience as possible in different capacities.

Comment

Try being a reserve unit with 5 accident investigators! Ive seen some units try to get the hard chargers schools but where I was at, the bums in the squadron on man days who were getting welfare were the ones getting the schools and such. Just another reason why I went to active duty.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

5 accident investigators and none of them wanted to do anything? it's funny I'd love to leave active duty, to just away from some of the BS we put up with over here. Guard is the way to go haha, atleast then you can actually help out your community, and not be scared "Oh noes the posse comitatus oh noes!"

Comment

I was an Army MP stationed in Korea several years ago. Basically you are more of a security gaurd than LE. You still can apprehend military personel but the rest get turned over to the host country or sent back to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post
              I was an Army MP stationed in Korea several years ago. Basically you are more of a security gaurd than LE. You still can apprehend military personel but the rest get turned over to the host country or sent back to the US.
              i was also an Army MP stationed in Korea and Westside is right on, some of my friends in Yongsan (Seoul) did courtesy patrols through Itaewan (and hooker hill) but other than that you are just a Security Guard, and responder to domestics in base housing or the Dragon hill lodge.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2920 users online. 159 members and 2761 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X