300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dla Dcia

Anyone work for them? I see they have been posting lots of slots lately and am thinking of throwing my name in the mix. Iam assuming its like an MCIO but for DLA.

For those who dont know, DLA DCIA is Defense Logistics Agency, Defense Criminal Investigative Agency.

https://www.dla.mil/da/
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

I don't work for them, but have some contacts. SA's with DLA came by our shop recently to introduce themselves and let us know how they could help in our investigations. From what I gather, it's similar to working for an Inspector General agency, and they get involved in contract fraud that crosses branches (ex: procurement related to both USA and USN). Most of your MCIO's do gen crim work (rape, homicide, assault, property crimes, etc.), which I don't think DLA does, nor do I believe they have a CI/CT mission like NCIS and AFOSI. From what I gathered from their presentation, it seemed more like a DCIS gig, just for DLA vice DoD overall.
    sigpic

Comment

I have worked with them a few times. It seems like a decent gig if you can understand the contracting system the DoD uses.

They seem to be similar to the Army Major Procurement Fraud Unit, just oriented more across the entire DoD.

Comment

Thank you for the info. Only reason I think they are more like an MCIO is because they handle serious felonies on the 5 DLA facilities.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6269 users online. 358 members and 5911 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X